Search This Blog

Friday, June 15, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

Another crazy week!

1.  Tuesday was the last day of classes at school.  The kids weren't tooooo zany!  It is hard to believe how quickly this school year passed, and even harder to believe that summer vacation is just around the corner.

2.  I am knee-deep in correcting exams.  I should finish today and have all of my grades submitted.  This is always a great feeling.  A sense of completion.  The finality of year 6.  Where has the time gone?

3.  I am making progress in my book Choosing Gratitude.  I find that book so thought-provoking and inspiring.  I can only read a bit at a time since it is so much to digest.  I will try to write up some of the key points that I have covered so far.

4.  One week from tomorrow, we will be in Maine! What's not to love about that!?

5.  I will be working at the pool tomorrow!  I am not starting for the season just yet, but they needed someone for opening day.  I really like working there so I said YES!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment