Search This Blog

Friday, January 27, 2012

Top 5 of the Week

1.  Zumba class...I love it.  It is so much fun that it doesn't even feel like a workout.  We have been learning a new dance every week lately, and I love the challenge.

2.  Finishing the nursery...Tada!  I am so happy with it.  In fact, a large part of my good mood today was because I was so pleased with how it turned out.

3.  It is Friday night..and we have no plans.  I love Friday nights.  We will work out, have pizza, drink wine, and relax.  I want to spend an hour (or more) tonight reading.

4.  We are half way through the school year...hard to believe.  School is going well overall, and the year is flying by.  We have just 4 weeks until February break and 2 1/2 months until April break in Carolina.  Aside from the month of March, the spring semester flies.

5.  Dave won an award at school...he is being shy about it, but I am super-proud of him.  The awards dinner is 2 weeks, and I cannot wait to cheer for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment