Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Sweet Mandolin

Since I loved on my other sister the other day, today is Amanda's turn.  Growing up must have been tough with an older sister like me, but somehow she survived and we are friends.  Amanda is an old soul, and that is one of my favorite things about her.  She is wise beyond her 24 years and always knows just what to say no matter what the situation is.


She is so generous with who she is, and everyone just loves her.  She is a beautiful musician and teacher.    While she occasionally is "tied up" and can't come to the phone when Nani calls, she somehow gets free.  I am amazed at the woman Amanda has become since her humble beginnings at Mandy's Much In.


Amanda loves old school stuff, like tea parties, crafts, and Jane Austin.  We both are anxious for her to meet her Mr. Darcy and sail off into the sunset.  Whoever ends up with Amanda will be the luckiest of all, after us, who already are.


How cute is she?


1 comment: