Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Odd Gal Out

So I will risk sounding like a total freak, but I must dedicate a blog post to rain. I love rain. Let me preface this post by saying that I am not especially outdoorsy, and I do not mind staying in. I love to hear the rain when I wake in the middle of the night. My Pop actually asks Nan to wake him if it is raining so that he can enjoy the calming sound. I prefer to set my sound machine to rain, but Dave says it confuses him since he can't tell if the rain is real or not. I feel like rainy weather gives me an reason to stay in my house and get things done. Sometimes that means chores, but more often than not it means reading or snuggling. I feel like sometimes the rain forces me to stop the madness that is me and relax. Rain is Mother Nature's way of saying, "take a break!"

No comments:

Post a Comment