Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Extending the weekend

Here it is, Monday morning. I am sad to report that I am home today because D is sick. He has been feeling dizzy and odd all morning, and we plan to take him to Urgent Care later today.

This weekend was a whirlwind of activity! On Saturday morning, we went to Albany to visit Baby C. She is doing well, and she continues to be very adorable. :-) B and M really seem to be adjusting to being parents, which gives D and I hope for ourselves! We spent the afternoon at home. I needed to get baking finished for the cookie exchange that I went to yesterday. Saturday night we met A and R for dinner at Cantina. Dinner was great, but spicier than the last time we were there! We ended the evening with Starbucks. It was great to catch up and have an evening out.

Sunday morning my mom came up, and we went to visit my cousin and his wife. They had a baby 2 weeks ago, and all are doing well. I had a cookie exchange with the Nesties after that, and I had such a GREAT time! A did a fab job hosting, and it was so nice to spend time with the ladies. I headed to the mall after that to attempt some Christmas shopping. The weather was bad--snow and freezing rain--so I didn't stay out very long. I took care of business at the liquor store, and attempted to find a frame, but to no avail. By the time I got home, I was beat, but I still had to do some cleaning. Our realtor is coming over today at 5 to give us a list price for our house if we decide to sell. Fun, fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment