Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Almost 100 Things To Be Thankful For

I started this list a while ago, and I only have 60 items. My goal is to come up with another 40 by the end of next year. I feel that gratitude is such an under-appreciated virtue, and I want to bring it back!

Here are some things, some great and some small, that I am truly thankful for...
life, health, Dave, family, friends, Mattie, Fen, coffee, ice cream, God, my students, books, writing, fleece blankets, boucle sweaters, pumpkin pie, kissing, slippers, massages, a good brain, sensitivity, lame but funny jokes, good music, eBay, bobby pins, long underwear, our home, sparkly items, a hot shower, apple cider, rummy, Scrabble, friendly people, Denny's, snow days, onion rings with ranch, hope, faith, fur, yummy smells, calculators, freedom, socks, second chances, an open mind, red wine, clocks, lotion, cookies, Punta Cana, laughter, happy moments, love, warm weather, DVR, washer and dryer, hand holding, naps, starlight and children.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment