Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

30 Days of Good Deeds

I reading a blog that I love (http://tinyurl.com/8e368eo), and was inspired to try my own version of this challenge.  Many of you who know me know that I have a love hate relationship with 30 days.  In adoption, 30 days is significant in many ways, but that is an entirely different post!

I have decided that for the next 30 days, I will do some small kind deed or act of gratitude.  With the end of the 30 days happening right around Thanksgiving, I thought this is the perfect time for this.  I came across this quote in a different blog, and I felt compelled to act. 

"From Those Who Have Received Much, Much Is Expected."


Dave and I are blessed beyond words, and I want to pass those blessings along.  I initially was going to keep this a secret as Katie wanted to, but I was so inspired by her that I thought I would put the challenge out there. Go and do!

No comments:

Post a Comment