Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

Wow, this week flew by!  February break has come and almost gone even faster than a school week.  We had a lot of fun this week as well as plenty of down time.

1.  We went late night bowling with John and Jenn.  It was unlimited bowling and pizza so we had some old school fun.  I am a terrible bowler, but I did manage a few strikes!  The most important part is that we had a ton of fun.

2.  We visited Nan and Pop this week.  This visit came with mixed emotions as their health isn't great, but they were really happy to spend time with us.

3.  I had a great lunch with my friend Rebecca and her son Parker.  I love having a friend on the other side of adoption as it gives us hope.  She also totally "gets it" and is so supportive.

4.  We spent a lot of time with Jess and James this week also!  Three times in one week is a new record for us.  It is hard to believe that he is 5 months old already, and he is getting so big!  He is changing all of the time, and it is so much fun to see him learning new things.

5.  I am really proud of myself for hitting the gym so much.  I took two new classes this week in addition to my two zumba classes.  While I am SO sore, I am getting in pretty good shape.  I actually look forward to working out, which is a huge shift for me, and I am happy about it.  I have stopped watching what I eat for the most part, but it's OK because I am willing to work out harder than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment