Search This Blog

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

I forgot to do this post last week, but I am back with it now!

1.  The week before vacation is always filled with anticipation.  Amazingly, the kids were SO well-behaved.  The week before April break is a different story, but I happily accepted my easy week.

2.  I love my sister-in-law Sara to pieces.  Even though she is in California, she is such a positive presence in our lives.  Being the oldest in my family, having an older sister is new-ish to me.  Her love and guidance has been a real life raft for me lately, and I so appreciate her wisdom.

3.  Dave loved his birthday gift of Syracuse basketball tickets, and we are really looking forward to going to a game in 2 weeks.  We also had a wonderfully romantic meal last Saturday night.  I love, love, love Dave and how happy (and easy) our marriage is.

4.  We spent time with John and Jenn (our couple BFFs) last night.  They are just so much fun.  We are planning to go bowling this week also.

5.  I had a very floral Valentine's Day!  For those of you who don't know, I LOVE FLOWERS!  Dave and the dogs surprised me with an arrangement on Monday.  When I went to the gym, they were handing out flowers.  Dave also gave me a rose yesterday.  I just love how beautiful flowers are.  They are probably the easiest way to make me smile.

1 comment: