Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekly Wrap Up

What a zany week!  I am not sure why I feel so crazed on this Friday night, but I am sure glad it is the weekend!

Top 5:

1.  I took an awesome spin/zumba class tonight!  It was a fundraiser for the American Heart Association, and one of my friends was teaching.  I worked my butt off, and it felt GREAT!

2.  One of my dear friends is somewhat newly expecting her 2nd baby, and she heard the little one's heartbeat on Monday.  I am saying she is having a boy.  I am telling you now so that when the time comes, I can say I was right.

3.  I made a killer chili this week.  I ended using ground beef instead of turkey because it is all we had in the freezer, and it was yummy.

4.  The Superbowl is on Sunday.  I have mixed feelings truth be told.  I am excited for what promises to be a great game, but it also means the end if the season.  I love our football Sundays, and I am not sure what we will do.

5.  We have a small lead from our agency.  It may or may not be anything, but someone liked our profile.  I am happy that our profile spoke to someone, and I hope our baby will find us soon.  I know I can't put a timeline on this, but I would really like to be a mom asap.  :-)

1 comment: