Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

ABC

Joining the ABC bandwagon. And like a fellow blogger said, who I stole ALL of this from, "All the cool kids are doing it right???"


A~Age: 29

B~ Bed Size: Queen

C~Chore you hate: All of them except for dishes and laundry

D~Dogs: 2 Mattie and Fen

E~Essential Start your Day Item: Coffee

F~Favorite Color:  Kelly Green

G~Gold or Silver: Silver

H~Height: 5'7"

I~Instruments you play: None, luckily for my family

J~Job Title:  English Teacher, 7 and 9

K~Kids: Yep...90 of them daily, in my classes. My own? Not yet. ;( Hopefully soon, though!

L~Live: NY

M~Mom’s Name: Diane

N~Nicknames: G$, Shel, Frit

O~Overnight Hospital Stays:  a few but I block them out

P~Pet Peeve: People who are negative

Q~Quote from a Movie: hmm, lemme think on this one

R~Right or Left Handed: Right

S~Siblings: Jess and Amanda

T~Time you wake up: 5:15

U~Underwear: Every day!

V~Vegetable you Dislike: Brussel Sprouts , tomatoes

W~What Makes You Late: I don't understand this question

X~X-rays You’ve had Done: Teeth, arm, ankle, shoulder

Y~Yummy Food you Make: Chili

Z~Zoo Animal Favorite: Monkeys!

No comments:

Post a Comment