Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine's Day

I just realized that I blogged a pic on V-day, but I never wrote about what we did! This year was pretty low key for several reasons, but we enjoyed the day nonetheless. Neither of us are really that into V-day, so we decided to go downtown for a coffee date! It was great to just sit and talk. Then we walked around and shopped for a bit, but it was VERY cold so we didn't stay long. We had John and Jenn over for tacos and Settlers of Catan in the evening. All in all, it was a great day! We are just really happy to be on vacation and to have some down time together.

Day 2 of the diet is going well. I love how SparkPeople gives meal suggestions AND the nutritional information. I am in awe of how many calories I once consumed...it is no wonder I've gained so much weight. This site is really helping me make good food choices AND is teaching me appropriate portion sizes. Sadly, they are MUCH smaller than I am used to. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment