Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Days go by

As I sit here, I am at the end of 2 major things. One of them I am happy to be at the end of and the other a bit bummed.

I am overjoyed that our application process is about to be over! We should be active in the next couple of weeks! Our profiles are currently in Indiana, and they are due to arrive on 2/23. I am just so excited to be finally waiting. I started going through all of the baby gear I have been collecting only to realize that I barely have ANY newborn sizes! I am not really sure how this happened, but I am in the process of buying more. We have been talking more and more about our baby, and I just can't wait. All along, I have been feeling that we will have a boy, but lately I am thinking girl. We would love to have one of each, and we would be absolutely thrilled with either gender. The good news is that we are pretty solid on a girl's name, but not quite so sure on a boy's name. I think we still have plenty of time to decide...aka sway D to MY boy name!

I am bummed that Winter Break is over in just a few precious hours. I absolutely LOVE my job, but I also savor my time at home with D, Mattie and Fen. We had a wonderfully relaxing week. I have some photos that I will post later, but we spent some time with family and friends, but most importantly, we spent time together. I really love being married to D. He is just such a great guy and my best friend. We always have a blast no matter what we are doing. It also helps that he is a "cool customer" while I tend to get all stressed out. We are a perfect match!

No comments:

Post a Comment