Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Post of 2011

I was a bad girl last night...I consumed just shy of 1700 calories of beverages and I only had 4 drinks. Yikes. The good news is that I grabbed my calendar and the class schedules for our gym and decided to make a plan. I am not one of those neurotic calorie-counting people, but 1700 is a lot. Luckily, I ate light. I weighed in this morning at 147.6. The heaviest I have been is 155, but I would like to be closer to 140. Luckily/unfortunately for me, I have a fairly muscular build and will never be twiggy. In fact, the one time that I was down to 135, I looked terribly gaunt. So instead I linger between a hopeful 140 and an uncomfortable 155. I am not even going to set a weight goal in stone, because honestly, it's not about the scale. It is about being healthy and feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment