Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hey

I knew once I was back to school my blog would suffer. I am REALLY going to try to post 3 times each week with at least one of those 3 posts being writing rather than photos or links.

I have had several conversations lately with people about blogging. It is funny how writing online is cooler and more efficient than writing by hand. While I do love to write in notebooks, I am a much faster typist. Plus I like being able to incorporate different graphics. While my blog is nowhere near as personal as an actual journal would be, it does let me express myself in different ways. Since I do not know who might read this, there is definitely a sense of being detached from my true and inner most thoughts. Why? Well, it is on the internet.

I truly admire bloggers who can really put themselves out there, but I am just not one of them. I should have realized this from the start, seeing as how I intended this to be an adoption blog and that is a topic I almost never write about. Not because it  isn't important and certainly not because it isn't on my mind, it just feels too personal. Maybe I will feel different after we become a family of 3, but I am really not sure. Part of me thinks that I might seeing as how I get encouraged reading the blogs of other adoptive mommies, but the other part of me thinks I will cease blogging all together. Or at least that my blog will continue in the same vein as it is currently. Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment