Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Last day!

Well, today is officially the LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! :-) I am so ready for summer. We have so many good things planned: trips to Maine and Boston, J and J's wedding, going to the track, catching up with friends, and more! I am also really looking forward to sleeping and walking the dogs. I want to get an exercise routine established this summer because I am seriously out of shape. I am eating garbage again, and I need to get back to healthier habits.

Another bad habit that I am falling back into is shopping. With the golf course job, I have (in theory) more disposable income. I should be saving it for our future endeavors, but I want to spend, spend, spend. :-/ It's tough because I buy stuff that I don't really need, but I just want it.

There is a baby in school today. He is the grandson of one of my co-wokers, and he is so stinkin cute! I have had babies on the brain ever since we met J and C's baby last weekend. They are just so tiny and adorable. I hear they are not always well-behaved, but let's not focus on that right now. Also, today is B's big ultrasound! We will find out the gender of Baby B! SO EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment