Search This Blog

Friday, May 10, 2013

Writers Block

I have it.  So much is going on, and yet nothing is going on.  I guess I will just tell you what has been going on, and then this post will write itself.

The good:

~ My first Mother's Day is this weekend!  I am super-excited.  I think we may head up to the lake and try a new church.

~ The weather has been amazing.  It's been in the mid-high 70s and sunny for the last two weeks.  This has meant tons of walks, time at the park, and playing on the deck.  Our wonderful neighbors have handed down their boys' swing set to LX so we need to move that over at some point.  I also found him a baby swing for $5 at a garage sale and a pool for $20 on Craigslist.

~ LX is a real riot.  Everyday he is more fun than the last.  His front teeth are coming in, and he looks even more like a little boy.

~ I am so happy in our marriage.  We have enough in common to keep it enjoyable and enough differences to keep it interesting.  I am so excited for Dave to have more free time to spend with us.

The bad:

~ We are still not finalized.  We hope to be by June.  We needed to submit additional paperwork.  At this point, as long as we finalize before his 1st birthday in August, I will be happy.  Confession:  I have already started thinking about his birthday party!

I hope you are having a good week! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment