Search This Blog

Thursday, June 23, 2011

I Miss Back Then

In my journaling class and in my classroom, I have been writing about some childhood memories.  I will publish these from time to time, if you can take my nerdiness!

A favorite childhood memory is dancing on our neighbors porch. It was huge, like a stage.  We would make our own music videos with our best friends Jason and Brian. Our favorites were Paula Abdul, NKOTB, and MC Hammer.  We lived on a busy street so plenty of cars saw us, but we didn't care.  I wish we had video taped them because I would LOVE to see them now.

Another favorite memory is when Jess and I would pretend to be identical twins.  We would wear the same clothes and try to talk at the same time.  We didn't look alike at all, but we did manage to fool one someone once.  I don't think she was very smart.  Our favorite twin outfit was our tye-dyed jumpsuits.  We wore them with white T-shirts and Skippies.  We loved our Skippies as they were a gift for good report cards.  We also tried to wear our hair the same way to fool people.  It was silly, but so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment