Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2011

Book Update

I added a new book to my Read It List, and I am sad to see that I am averaging 1 book per month. I have to step it up.  While I haven't set a specific reading goal, I love to read and want to do more of it.  I am in a book club, but I don't always read the book of the month.  I am thinking a trip to the library is in order. While I am reading almost exclusively on my Kindle (and prefer it to books), it is getting pricy. For example, I want desperately to finish The Hunger Games series, but Book 2 is $7.99.  I know I won't re-read it, so I am going to see if my school library has a copy.

The good news is that the Nest's Summer Book Club Challenge should be published this month, and that always spikes my reading. I will post the challenge on here once it is out.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment