Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Catching Up

I have really enjoyed the blog challenge so far, I miss just posting regular posts. While I know I can, I just haven't been posting.

So what's been going on?  Not too much in all honesty. Last weekend, we celebrated my Nan and Pop's 55th wedding anniversary! It amazes me that they have been married for all those years, and are still in love. I think that is pretty cool.





















In other news, my candle business has some business!  I have ~12 candles to make for co-workers this holiday season! While I am selling them at cost (more of less), I am just pumped to have people like what I make. I will be spending some time this weekend filling those orders.

I must admit that my mind is already very heavily fixated on Christmas. I know we haven't celebrated Thanksgiving yet, but I just LOVE Christmas. I have already ordered our cards, designed the Evite for our holiday party, and have started thinking about decorating. Many people who are waiting to adopt struggle with the holidays, but I am trying not to. Sure it will be way cool when we have a little one, but I think that holiday magic is there no matter what! I am putting our tree in the library this year (I think), and I also want to get lights out front. I love to see a home decorated with white lights and pine garland, so that is my goal this year. Luckily, Dave really likes the look I have in mind, which is awesome because I will need his help! Happy HolidayS!

No comments:

Post a Comment