Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 21:

My favorite city...

This is almost as difficult a question as was the dream house question!  I guess I have 3. Is that allowed? I guess since it is my blog, my rules!

#1: Paris--a city I fell in love with long before my visit there in 1999. Being there was simply magical. I cannot wait to visit the City of Lights with Dave. Sigh. Someday.






#2: Boston--This is a city I fell in love with after I had fallen in love with Dave. We try to make a yearly trip there for our anniversary because there is no better way to celebrate your marriage than cheering like lunatics at a Sox game! While Dave used to live there, we try NEW places each time we go. It is so much fun to wander around and stop wherever the mood strikes us. One place that we ALWAYS go before a game is the Boston Beer Works for a Fenway burger.




#3: Saratoga Springs--our sort of home city.  The vacation spot for many horse racing fans, but an overall charming city year round.  From Congress Park to Broadway, there are plenty of sights to see and places to eat. The nice part is that it has a small-city feel. We used to (okay, sometimes still do) dream about renting a place downtown and how cool it would be. Maybe someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment