Search This Blog

Monday, April 18, 2022

Front Porch Obsession

 I have to brag for just a second about my front porch. It is fairly large, and I get so much joy from decorating it. I spend more time browsing ideas on Pinterest than I care to admit, but I just love a well-done porch! One of my favorite parts of our house is our RED door! 


I also LOVE the rocking chairs...and the flowers!


I am struggling with how to decorate the porch for spring. We always travel for Easter so I skip right over that in terms of decorating, but it is too soon for summer porch decor. I have to confess, I am not a lover of spring. It is actually my least favorite season. It is nice to have the weather warm up, but I'd be AOK with going from snow to 70 degrees. 

The porch has a ways to go--updated lighting fixtures, maybe a railing, maybe something hanging in the open space between the door and window. It is fun to plan and dream!


No comments:

Post a Comment