Search This Blog

Saturday, August 13, 2011

More Nursery Progress

Over the last few weeks, Dave and I have been doing more nursery preparations. As someone once said, "If you build it, they will come."  We are taking the same approach with our nursery! We are putting all of our hopeful energy into that room in hopes that Baby G joins us soon!

The first new item is our glider. Dave found this on clearance at Walmart for $99:


I love how comfy Sock Monkey and Ellie-phant look!

Next, we built the bassinet.  This was a gift from my parents quite a while ago. Unfortunately, Eddie Bauer no longer makes this bassinet. Once I saw it, I knew our baby had to have it. It is classic cherry wood.  Also, I added a wicker basket underneath with swaddlers and burp cloths.



Finally, I decided to unpack all of the baby clothes that we have been collecting.  Since we don't know if Baby G will be a boy or a girl, we just pick up items that we fall in love with. We have been collecting clothes since we became active, just in case! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment