Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crickets

Yup, nothing is really new. I took the easy way out on my last post and wrote a list. I could (and probably should) have made each of those a post, but I didn't feel like it. To be honest, between being crazy busy at school and the nicer weather, I want to spend less time on the computer and more time outside. When I got home from school yesterday, I sat on the deck for a bit. It was lovely. I love this time of year, when the weather is nice and the mosquitoes are not yet out! Our area is mosquito central, and once they hit, we can't be outside.  We have talked about making over our solarium into a screen porch/3-seasons room. Here are some concepts that I love:




:-)    And this is what I will probably end up getting:


No comments:

Post a Comment