Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Missing Blogger

I apologize to my 10 followers, but I have been MIA. Between wrapping up my certification classes and trying to keep up at work, I am just feeling uninspired! The good news is that the weather is really shaping up, and with it, hopefully my writing will as well. At a dinner date with one of my sisters, she encouraged me to start writing again. I have been a writer on and off for years, and I would love to publish a book someday. My mom thinks I should publish a children's book about adoption, but I feel like that's already been done many times over. My favorite writing pieces as a reader are memoir-type stuff, and I feel like I don't really have much to say as of now. I already feel like I keep so much hidden even on this blog, but I just don't want to share right now. Is that bad? One of my favorite activities is reading other people's adoption blogs, so I should be an open computer, but I just can't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment